Discuss Warning in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
When you drink Vodka over ice, it can give you kidney failure,

When you drink Rum over ice, it can give you liver failure,

When you drink whiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems,

When you drink Gin over ice, it can give you brain problems.

Apparently, ice is really bad for you.

Warn all your friends!!!

When you drink Vodka over ice, it can give you kidney failure,

When you drink Rum over ice, it can give you liver failure,

When you drink whiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems,

When you drink Gin over ice, it can give you brain problems.

Apparently, ice is really bad for you.

Warn all your friends!!!

drinking lager damages your eyes UglyGirlsMadeBeautiful_1.jpg

really cold beer is for australians, yanks, and anybody else that wants to taste cold instead of good old malt and hops.

Sounds like the results of years of dedicated research Tel.:winkiss:

You obviously already know then that drinking all of these together without ice, can turn what started out as a fun night at the local pub into serious problems with your, what shall we call it?, appreciation of beauty. And can end up like this - hands up, Guys or Gals, who has been there.

Image1 4.jpg

Those feet look like they belong to an Electrician, anybody going to own up?

Sounds like the results of years of dedicated research Tel.:winkiss:

You obviously already know then that drinking all of these together without ice, can turn what started out as a fun night at the local pub into serious problems with your, what shall we call it?, appreciation of beauty. And can end up like this - hands up, Guys or Gals, who has been there.

View attachment 11197

Those feet look like they belong to an Electrician, anybody going to own up?

Where did ye get that piccie ??? ................ it's me 'n' Wor Lass !!!! :furious3:

Reply to Warning in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net