Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss What’s the worst Job you’ve pulled in on your way home in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

James

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
I don't think I should be telling people what the worst job I pulled on way home was.

p.s. I am now a happy married man,
and my days of pulling on the way home are well gone.

Marvo

-
Staff member
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Furry critters aside, are those tails entering through separate holes in the steel? Can't really see with my very old monitor....

ipf

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Can't see it too well, that hazy photo's doing my eyes in.

Are they on their way through?.....looks like a Novice hurdle for field mice.😉

Can't see it too well, that hazy photo's doing my eyes in.

Are they on their way through?.....looks like a Novice hurdle for field mice.😉
😂 it’s like being the milkman or postman at times always a woman in need had many emergency jobs in the past whilst their partner was away working which was clearly stated on arrival fault was always in the bedroom 🧐🤔😁

pc1966

Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
😂 it’s like being the milkman or postman at times always a woman in need had many emergency jobs in the past whilst their partner was away working which was clearly stated on arrival fault was always in the bedroom 🧐🤔😁
Sadly that only ever happened in "speciality" movies in my experience :(

Reply to What’s the worst Job you’ve pulled in on your way home in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.