Discuss Which Solar course? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

@danks, on the other hand ... if you've got time on your hands now is a great time to invest in training

I'm going on a course next week that I had booked for November last year (if we can remember what happened then) in fact over the next three months I've got 6 training courses booked not just for me also for my guys that way we are fully geared up in all aspects of renewables and the Green Deal, - I make sure that we have 'redundancy' in all areas of knowledge so we are not just realiant on one particular expert.

Yes it's going to cost money and time, however it was all part of our five year plan that we put together two years ago, it's just that the training got put back becasue of the silly season, the money is the same, the time is slightly cheaper this year.

Looking at it long term renewables are here to stay.

So in answer to the OP's question having had experience of employess doing both, I would recommend the C&G 2399, however don't do just solar PV - add in other renewables as well - Heat pumps are coming to the fore add in Solar Thermal as well.

Reply to Which Solar course? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Everyone, This is Yunus from ENF Solar. For over 18 years, we've been the go-to source for solar suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, and...
Replies
Views
Hi wondering if you could help with some advice Been running an Essex/suffolk based electrical firm for last 20 years, mainly light commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I'm replacing a small old off grid with a new 7.5kw off grid, & being poor seek best value for my mppt, after long searches I find this...
Replies
Views
I'm considering doing a solar pv and battery storage course in the new year. Having done some research I've found several different awarding...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've recently passed an EESS course with LCL snd just done my first inverter and battery install with parts supplied by the customer. My...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock