Questions and electrical advice in the The Welcome Forum - Not a must but if you fancy doing so, let us know who you are in here at ElectriciansForums.net.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

Thanks for allowing me to join your forum..
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am a new member .It is my honor to join this forum ,thanks Dan
Replies
Views
S
im a year into my traing Part-P plus UV, and im needing to get out the profession im in now and into maybe an electricians helper bum im not sure...
Replies
Views
B
Me
Thought I'd be polite and say Hello . I've been around the block and blagging it for nigh on 40 years . Still , nobody's perfect . Billy.
Replies
Views
B
Hey lads new member here! Im having a lot of trouble with the distance learning approved electrician project, I've passed all of the course bar...
Replies
Views
Boycie1983
B
B
Hi! Been lurking for a while so decided to register. I am currently working in another field and looking into retrading to be an Electrician...
Replies
Views
S
Just wanted to say hi. Loads of great stuff on the site. I'm doing my HNC through TEES Uni so thought I'd member up to share ideas/experiences. Thanks
Replies
Views
J
Hi All My name is Jayvin, I am based in Leicester and currently seeking for an electricians mate or trainee job. I have completed 17th edition...
Replies
Views
J
Hi everyone my name is paul
Replies
Views
M
Hi All, I re-trained as an electrician and completed my 2330 L3 and 17th Edition in 2012. I did a bit of domestic work for a couple of mates and...
Replies
Views
C
Hi everyone, my names Chris and I'm from Burnley. I have just completed my second year at college and will be starting level 3 in September. I...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Guys, I am new to this forum, my experience is very little (rewired many many classic vehicles but never anything domestically etc.), but...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm Dave From Hull, I'm an IT Tech by trade so know a small amount about electrics. I'm a bit of a general DIY'er so hope its okay been...
Replies
Views
HI, Looking forward to being part of the best forum out on the info high way. Kind Regards Ricstra689
Replies
Views
A
Just want to get feed back on the 2357 city and guilds qualification, I'm currently coming to the end of my second year I've committed to pay for...
Replies
Views
S
New trainee joiner here, hi to all. I am based in Essex near London and looking forward to learning about the trade more for the experts here!
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, browsing the the internet and came across this forum so thought I would sign up. Currently a electrical maintenance engineer in a...
Replies
Views
Evening All, New member here saying hello, name is Sayeed, have been lurking the forums for a little while but decided to join as I've found it...
Replies
Views
D
Im not keen on Forums as Im Dyslexic and what i type isnt what i seem to be wanting to say. Very hard to proof read things as my mind automatic...
Replies
Views
DuaneMHunt1976
D
G
Hello all, ive just popped over from the plumbers forum to ask a question I'm sure has been posted to death if your introduction pages are...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock