• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)
Search the forum,

Discuss 2 x Facom rechargable inspection lamps in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

I bought these in September for working on my parents barn conversion which had no power. Used for approx 3 weeks. I have kept them both for use on future jobs but have just bought a generator so will now have no use for either.

Both hold charge for just over 6 hours and are pretty much indestructable. Like new and each comesvwith charger and power supply.

Looking for £75 each or £120 the pair delivered.

These are the ones here : FACOM CORDLESS LED INSPECTION LAMP - Buck & Hickman

Reply to 2 x Facom rechargable inspection lamps in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We are working on updating a house from 1981. A little backstory about the house: the previous owner bought it new and, based on stories from...
Replies
Views
Hi! DIY electrical guy here. I am hoping someone can point me in some direction on this. I live in Ohio if that helps. We bought this house a...
Replies
Views
My hands get extremely cold very quickly even though the rest of me is fine. I have spent a small fortune on different hand warmers, trying them...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two almost identical circuits of outdoor 12v lighting setup in my garden, each running off a separate 20W 240v-12v transformers...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New here and this question has probably been posted a thousand times, but what I'm looking for if some advice on exactly which Training...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back