Discuss 63 amp barduct tap off boxes in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MELATPSM

Hi

Can anyone help me locate any 63amp BARDUCT MK1 Tap Off Boxes we have tried the Seimens replacement but these are of no use.
Either New or Used i would be very grateful

Think i may have a couple 125A in the stores which i know you can still get from siemens but not sure if they are MK1 or 2. do you have a picture ? as from what you say mine may be MK2 then.
Whoops, just seen the date :mad2:

Last edited:
Think i may have a couple 125A in the stores which i know you can still get from siemens but not sure if they are MK1 or 2. do you have a picture ? as from what you say mine may be MK2 then.
Whoops, just seen the date :mad2:

:rofl: You been sampling the Christmas cheer a bit early ?:26::tounge_smile:

thanks mate, thought that. just found the site so i thought i would sign up and have a go. got to find out now how to sell stuff on here. looks a valuable site, just left a reply to cables run in a loft (another old post!! :))))

It's ok i've just been answering the question on that 1 lol, somebody has resurrected it for some reason.
If you've got some kit to sell off then there's a section towards the bottom of the front page.
By the way welcome to the Nuthouse.:D

Can you supply any Barduct tap off boxes?

Attachments

• Barduct 1.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Barduct 2.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Barduct 3.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Barduct 4.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 10

Reply to 63 amp barduct tap off boxes in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, if anyone can help I’m looking for some Simplex GE. Tap off boxes, 63, 100, and 200a TP&N. Can be new or used but must be suitable for use.
Replies
Views
SIEMENS - BVP:BT1133 , TPN FUSIBLE TAPPING BOX, BARDUCT BL RANGE, TAP OFF BOX, AUTO SHUTTERS, 3 PHASE + N Perfect working condition, had only...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there, I’m a new member to the forum and felt like I could do with some additional insight into a fault I came across on a call-out at the...
Replies
Views
Looking to use this brooks Compton motor as a replacement in an electric cement mixer. can anyone tell me if it is designed to operate off a...
Replies
Views
I have a question which is confusing me and I cannot find a definitive answer and I hope someone can help. So I have a PC and Monitor and I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock