Discuss Battery sds drill in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mewff91

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi guys

I am lookinh at buying a cordless sds drill for back up purposes and those awkward areas.
I already have a corded one but in search of a cordless.

Anyone got any tips on a good one to get i dont want it cost a fortune though.

Would love a makita one but ill get one of them when my corded one packs in!

Thanks in advance

Also anyone use the armeg chanelling bit?

Thanks again!

D

Dcf

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i bought a metabo kha 28 recently after i dropped my bosch 36v off a pair of steps (
its not quite as powerful as the bosch but i got cracking deal from lawson. ex display 250 plus vat
not mark on it.really quite impressed with it to be fair.
the bosch 36v and the hilt te7 are still the daddies i reckon but you will cough up in a big way for them.

S

sparkyninja

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
the bosch 36V professional seems to be the best for the cordless.

Bosch 36 Volt is good, but you need to pump da iron like da swazzanegger to use it all day without your hand snappin off...........the 24 volt one is ideally good for tight spaces where it also fits better due to its narrower size.....

Reply to Battery sds drill in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom