Discuss Best solution in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SimpleSimon

c1238407-7d8d-8a3e.jpg

Took a little plaster off whilst taking some trimming down. More trunking will cover the majority of the gap. But anyone got a suggestion for filling the rest? Skim or fill?

use a product called 'easi fill' goes on really easily and sand down with little effort:http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9273267&fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372016}/categories%3C{9372048}/categories%3C{9372250}/specificationsProductType=plastering___plasterboard/specificationsSpecificProductType=plaster_accessories&tmcampid=4&tmad=c&ecamp=cse_go&CAWELAID=266891097

now, if this thread were on a plasteres forum. imagine.... don't attempt it. plaster is nasty stuff, it gets all over your jeans, fills any back boxes that happen to be in the way, trowels are dangerous where electric cables are situated, great gobs of it fall in anybody's toolbox that has been left within 5 miles of the job. and you need to be highly skilled to know just how much you can squash a copper gas pipe before it leaks.

Reply to Best solution in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Not really come across this issue before , not as extreme anyway . Installing new sockets on natural stone tiles and they've got large gaps...
Replies
Views
I had a faintly funny situation today. At the end of another job, the happy customer said "By the way my outside lamp comes on, and then flashes...
Replies
Views
I've come to a decision, I just cant do work anymore that involves mad stuff, for example today - 2 bed flat that's had fire damage, someone has...
Replies
Views
Need advise I’m currently completing my NVQ3 portfolio. Actually nearly finished. I completed all my write ups to hit all criteria, and have been...
Replies
Views
A friend of mine has a couple of hard-wired some alarms in a house that, I think, was formally council owned. I took a look and they are overdue...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock