Discuss Can we get a new section added to the forum??? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

Looking around the forum over the last few days I think it is about time we got a new section added. I think it could be called "Leave your handbags at the door" and it would be exclusive access only for members who see this forum as a great place to find/share information ONLY.

I stand by what I said in an earlier post that it is becoming more and more frequent where members are turning on one another. Childish bickering and insults are starting to be seen all the time. I joined this forum originally to gain help when starting up on my own and now am wanting to give help to others in a similar situation. I really am not interested in who is better that who, who earns more than who and who has the most qualifications etc etc blah blah blah.

In this current climate I would have hoped Sparkys would have united and tried to help each other out. I will always endeavor to be respectful to other members on here and remain neutral to any squabbling that is going on.

The gym where I train has people from all walks of life and cultures, we have a lawyer who trains a few evenings a week right across to a great lad who seems to spend more time in jail that in the cage. The one thing is that because we all share a common interest, we all get along great and support each other.\

I am expecting to get shot down for this post so do your worst, but as said before I will always be polite and courteous to you on here.

it is becoming more and more frequent where members are turning on one another. Childish bickering and insults are starting to be seen all the time.

I put this down to the bad weather and warm beer in the UK making people snippy. Not sure how a new forum is going to help. :)

**JOKING**

I do agree with you but there is one user in particular who I think pretty much wants to purposely cause an argument! I'll leave you to guess who it is!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I do agree with you but there is one user in particular who I think pretty much wants to purposely cause an argument! I'll leave you to guess who it is!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

First rule of using any online forum is 'do not feed the troll'! If anyone needs any assistance with forum etiquette please take a moment to watch the following instructional video. And well said with regards to the igloo dwelling OP. :hurray:

How To Behave On An Internet Forum

who are you to say people on hear are argumentative ? I bet you did a 6 minute fast track course.. and at the week ends work in a big diy store advising 7 year olds on how to change a C.U. ..also i bet i`m more qualified than you.. i have 2330, 2331, 2332 , 100 meter breast stroke and a food hygiene certificate.. and i can run faster. !
so shove your post right up your ÂŁ%$$$" you %%ÂŁ"ÂŁ%ÂŁÂŁ i am better than YOU !!!!!!!

who are you to say people on hear are argumentative ? I bet you did a 6 minute fast track course.. and at the week ends work in a big diy store advising 7 year olds on how to change a C.U. ..also i bet i`m more qualified than you.. i have 2330, 2331, 2332 , 100 meter breast stroke and a food hygiene certificate.. and i can run faster. !
so shove your post right up your ÂŁ%$$$" you %%ÂŁ"ÂŁ%ÂŁÂŁ i am better than YOU !!!!!!!

Did you have to measure any part of that breast stroke ......................and I can spell better that you so there !!!!

By the way welcome to the forum, I'm sure with your warpped twisted sense of humour you will go far here.

First rule of using any online forum is 'do not feed the troll'!
Oh sweet irony. LOL
On a more serious note, I am very concerned that the Moderators and Administrators on the forum have not mentioned when joining, the presence of a troll. Furthermore, there has been no supply of information on what action should be taken should one be approached by a troll.
I thank you Dunc for the tip of not feeding it/them, but should one become aggressive do I run away, curl up in to a ball, stand my ground or keep a billy goat with me at all times?
I would encourage the Moderators and Administrators to take immediate action upon this.
I look forward to your response.
Regards
Electromonkey

Get back to Saudi with all that camel S**t see im cleverer than you i even worked out wheree to put them star thingys in poo
Did you have to measure any part of that breast stroke ......................and I can spell better that you so there !!!!

By the way welcome to the forum, I'm sure with your warpped twisted sense of humour you will go far here.

This is the sort ot thread that should be sticky so when we get new members asking should i be a sparky we can link them to this just to show what a sad git they could become if they go ahead .......BTW you left out the southerners
monkeys, camels, donkeys and a banana... this thread is ace !!.. cheers eskimo :clap:

I won a donkey derby once ............. that was a great Post eskimo i agree , having said that the majority of the members who frequent the forum do get on well together ,yes we do make errors ,and i accept that im corrected and this is how we learn even at my age of 480 im still learning here we have talent beyond and its nice , some of my sugestions have been taken up some have been laughed at ,me i dont care if i can help out an up comming spark as well as an established one then all well and good , its not very often it gets to fisty cuffs ,and normally when it does its by some one who has come straight onto the forum never been on before with the no it all attitude , or as you see in the wholesalers ,chewing gum hay look at me im a spark what the hell are you doing in here attitude as we see so often , if there are any times when we do need to get agressive i feel the only option is to go back to the pistols at dawn this way the argument is solved and only one out of the 2 will be left so there will be no more arguments lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Can we get a new section added to the forum??? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net