Discuss Can we get a new section added to the forum??? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

i can only just manage typing in mono. does 2 fingers count as stereo?

Yep, and just to add fuel to the fire; Ive just discovered this post..... Right you bunch of Northern Monkeys, lets have it right, the only thing hard ooopppp north is the women. You bunch of flat-cap wearing, whippet rearing, dish water drinking whingers.
What is the best thing to ever come out of London? The M1 to Yorkshire.

biggest mistake ever was building the M25 as a motorway and not like the berlin wall, pen all those londoners in

biggest mistake ever was building the M25 as a motorway and not like the berlin wall, pen all those londoners in

No to keep all of you Northerners out you mean. After all you're all decended from rampaging Jocks anyway!!!

Everyone knows that God's choosen few are Londoners...

and the thames barrier was london's answer to God's attempt to drown london.

nah, He said that you were wicked city, but then He said " Sod'em till Tomorrer" (pun intended)

hope so. i would hate it to miss your banter if i went t'other place.

An Englishman, Scotsman, and a Welshman were granted 1 wish by God. The Scot asked for all the lakes in Scotland to be filled with malt whiskey and God granted his wish. The Englishman asked for an impenetrable barrier to be built around England and God granted his wish. The Welshman said to God, "tell us about this barrier" so God tells him that it's 100m tall and 20m thick and it completely surrounds England. "Interesting" says the Welshman. "Fill the ****er full of water"!

An Englishman, Scotsman, and a Welshman were granted 1 wish by God. The Scot asked for all the lakes in Scotland to be filled with malt whiskey and God granted his wish. The Englishman asked for an impenetrable barrier to be built around England and God granted his wish. The Welshman said to God, "tell us about this barrier" so God tells him that it's 100m tall and 20m thick and it completely surrounds England. "Interesting" says the Welshman. "Fill the ****er full of water"!

Suits me sir, I always wanted to live by the sea. And besides as us ENGLISH are the premier sea-farers; we're made to live on boats. In the same way that you Taffs are meant to live underground in mines - a bit like Trolls really!!!

Keep 'em coming boys.

Reply to Can we get a new section added to the forum??? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net