Discuss Can we get a new section added to the forum??? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Suits me sir, I always wanted to live by the sea. And besides as us ENGLISH are the premier sea-farers; we're made to live on boats. In the same way that you Taffs are meant to live underground in mines - a bit like Trolls really!!!

Keep 'em coming boys.

Anything to put those webbed feet of yours to good use eh Ken.

Looking around the forum over the last few days I think it is about time we got a new section added. I think it could be called "Leave your handbags at the door" and it would be exclusive access only for members who see this forum as a great place to find/share information ONLY.I stand by what I said in an earlier post that it is becoming more and more frequent where members are turning on one another. Childish bickering and insults are starting to be seen all the time. I joined this forum originally to gain help when starting up on my own and now am wanting to give help to others in a similar situation. I really am not interested in who is better that who, who earns more than who and who has the most qualifications etc etc blah blah blah.In this current climate I would have hoped Sparkys would have united and tried to help each other out. I will always endeavor to be respectful to other members on here and remain neutral to any squabbling that is going on.The gym where I train has people from all walks of life and cultures, we have a lawyer who trains a few evenings a week right across to a great lad who seems to spend more time in jail that in the cage. The one thing is that because we all share a common interest, we all get along great and support each other.\I am expecting to get shot down for this post so do your worst, but as said before I will always be polite and courteous to you on here.
I have to agree. I do not visit the forum as often as I used to and very rarely post anything all due to one or two members. I have got tired of their smart answers and constant bickering. I came on tonight to find this same member at it again and a perfectly good thread closed because of them. Either grow up or clear off. If it keeps going like this it will ruin an excellent forum and I will not be back.

I have to agree. I do not visit the forum as often as I used to and very rarely post anything all due to one or two members. I have got tired of their smart answers and constant bickering. I came on tonight to find this same member at it again and a perfectly good thread closed because of them. Either grow up or clear off. If it keeps going like this it will ruin an excellent forum and I will not be back.

I agree

It's become an embarrassment

Reply to Can we get a new section added to the forum??? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net