Discuss Can't find the link to upload photos in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Maddison

As above can't find the link that used to be there when uploading a photo to a new thread.. Any help would be appreciated .. Thanks

In amongst the icons over the text box you will see an icon that is a small picture of a picture. This is the link for uploading pictures. Hover over the picture of a picture for uploading pictures and you should see a text box saying upload image. Then you click on the picture of a picture for uploading pictures and you will be able to upload your picture.

the one next to lonnie donegan's washboard.

If when you try to upload a picture the "from computer" option has dissapeared this is a common problem and often associated with IE browser.
Possibly you may be able to "go advanced" and attach a picture from attachments button (paperclip and piece of paper icon)

As above can't find the link that used to be there when uploading a photo to a new thread.. Any help would be appreciated .. Thanks
I usually upload images I want to share to Photobucket.
It works fine for me.

A spider from our garden....

October12batch02Spider02_zps99b2bd1f.jpg

i dont know if i like the plan of someone playing `cards` with pics....

I've got a "full House" if I every play against you Glenn :rofl:

Your head in a cupboard, your backside in the hallway with a builders "crack" that a plumber would be proud of??? Forum black-male mate Ha Ha Ha. Only joking mate, would I do that to you????????? Yes, maybe, probably, could do, might do, I'll see, if I'am in the mood one night, lets see?????

The forum was having security issues and the attachment system was disabled for normal members as a necessary measure. I'm afraid you'll have to upload the pics to photobucket or a similar site and give a link to them.

Reply to Can't find the link to upload photos in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net