• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss CJR Electrical - really poor workmanship video in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

For him to say use ad blockers he doesn't care, is against adsense and can get his account banned so no income.

Everybody report him to adsense. Ill add the link to my post within a few days.

My bad that one was meant to be building site humour.
I'm deeply ashamed to be part of the Electricians Forums right now.

I mean really.... humour has no place between tradesmen.

I hope that one day we live in a world where tradesmen cannot take the P... out of each other and that instead we gift each other presents of flowers, teddy bears and chocolates.

TBF I also hope I live in a world where Westy can't see the bollox I made of trying to sort out 30 odd year old lighting junction boxes with limited slack.. :D

Not sure why he has a beef , his big ole ego clearly getting the best of him...

just for the record I haven‘t said I dislike him, he made that up in his own mind

his vids are ok , nothing special

can’t be arsed to comment further

Not sure why he has a beef , his big ole ego clearly getting the best of him...

just for the record I haven‘t said I dislike him, he made that up in his own mind

his vids are ok , nothing special

can’t be arsed to comment further
To be honest I am surprised he used you he should be paying you the amount of promotion you give him on here.

We all have our unique writing styles.

What you've written (in your mind) may not come across the same as someone else reads it.

Sometimes you'll even re-read your own stuff later on and it doesn't come across the way you intend it to...I do it all the time...done it on here with one of my first posts :(

One of the major draw backs of written communication is not being able to read peoples expressions, tone of voice, whether they are pounding or typing quietly at the keyboard time, etc... hence very easy to take stuff out of context, but that's world we currently live in.

Guess it's similar to reading a quote in a newspaper/site from a news reel, gives you one view, but when you see the actual news reel you may have a completely different view and also the frame of mind you're in at the time of reading.

Personally, I've got nothing but great respect for folks that do these YouTube vidoes with the amount of intentional and unintentional non-constructive criticism they can get, we are all human and as such need to treat each other with respect...easier said then done...need to look out for each other mental health...times are tough for folks and tensions are high...we all say and do stuff in the heat of the moment.

Hopefully Chris and westward can sleep it on and have no hard feelings in the morning.

I just dont know how guys find the time to make videos, I was far to busy no time to stop, thread a bit of conduit with one arm, eat a sarnie with other. lol ;)
Neither do I i seem to eat my lunch on a trip to the wholesalers most days. Unless your on a price i can't see the customer being delighted with you walking round taking a video of what your doing and delaying yourself doing it

Neither do I i seem to eat my lunch on a trip to the wholesalers most days. Unless your on a price i can't see the customer being delighted with you walking round taking a video of what your doing and delaying yourself doing it

I enjoy watching alot of these guys videos but the same thought crosses my mind aswell. They obviously have a passion for it but don't know how they fit it in with getting a days work done

I enjoy watching alot of these guys videos but the same thought crosses my mind aswell. They obviously have a passion for it but don't know how they fit it in with getting a days work done
I enjoy them too and I can see it takes a lot of effort and dedication. Fair play for them for putting their work on for the world to sit behind their keyboards and pick faults in as well

Maybe knock a few hours off the price, just dont know, I do enjoy some BUT if I were the customer I would have the right ache.GET ON WITH IT

ffs, what have i missed now? I can't slate CJR as his videos were one of the content creators that pursuaded me to pursue going down the sparkie route and getting a trade.

Reply to CJR Electrical - really poor workmanship video in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back