Discuss current 7671 amendment quickie in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

GT1

Guys..

Dumb question time, but are we signing off to the adendum which came out last year..?
Or have i missed a new amemdment ..?

when sigining off certs and endorsing the current amendment of BS7671..
i know the first ammendment hasnt come out yet and generally i endorse this as per first issue of 17th.. ie 2008. However there was a small addendum whatchamacallit last year which gave some minor changes..
Are people signing off to this or just to 2008..

Ahhhhhhhh, should be 2008 and a line through amended section.

It was an adendum or whatever it was called, which are basically typo's i think :D

Then next year it could be 2008 amended to 2011 or just 2011, if they bring out new regs.

Last edited by a moderator:
However there was a small addendum whatchamacallit last year which gave some minor changes..
Are people signing off to this or just to 2008..

That was a corrigendum, not an amendment. So currently we put down 2008 and NA.

Corrigendum is just corrections to the initial book.

CORRIGENDUM....!!

why can i never remember that bloody word ....
must be the brain cells on their way..
anyway cheers guys. enjoy the sun.

Reply to current 7671 amendment quickie in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So I've recently had an EICR for my building. Came back with about 20 odd C2 remedials and a few F1's which resulted in UNSATISFACTORY being...
Replies
Views
I am due to sit my 2391 in a few weeks or so. I have been told I need the 18th Edition Amendment 2 (Brown Book) and Guidance Note 3 etc for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, go easy on me please, I've just returned to the trade, well I am about to, I received my Gold Card last Thursday. I've been gen'ing up for a...
Replies
Views
Hi Could someone please help me with how to navigate the 18th edition amendment 2 (Brown) book in the most time efficient way for the exam. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. We had a Texecom system installed 3 years ago. Earlier this year we had a battery problem and the installer came back and changed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock