Discuss EON - Fit application in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

langstroth2

I hope I'm not breaking any mod rules by posting this as a link, please delete if it is. There's a thread running on another forum to which an EON rep has replied a few times. It might be useful info for those still to submit FiT applications:
FIts registration , Seeking mental clarity as dead line looms upon us!

We're currently looking into making arrangements to receive applications right up to the deadline. However, nothing's been firmed up yet. Will let you know more as and when I receive further updates.

The eligibility date is receipt of a valid application. Due to the current volumes, we're now emailing customers to confirm receipt of their application.

Applications by email will be accepted provided a copy of the MCS certificate is also emailed.

Initially, the only supporting document required is the MCS certificate.

The date we receive the application form, by either post or email, is what we go by.

Hope this makes things a little clearer. Let me know if anyone needs any more info as will be happy to find out.

Hope EON behave themselves, quite a number of my customers in Bracknell are with them and could do with no more additional stress...

I am currently with EON and have sent my fit application to them.

My system was commissioned on the 10th November. I sent my application that day by special delivery. I have received an email from them today saying that they have received it with a fit date of the 11th. So far it has been encouraging.

I posted my application to Scottish Power on Saturday 5 Nov by recorded delivery. received a confirmation of receipt letter from them on Saturday 12 Nov. the letter stated processing could take up to 4 weeks but I guess that is of no real concern as it has been delivered and confirmed well within the date.

Reply to EON - Fit application in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net