Discuss Fluke 1652 problem in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys, i bought a fluke 1652 a few months ago and now it wont null the leads its doing my head in plus i have my nic assessment in a few weeks so i need it sorted. Has anyone heard of this problem before and know how to solve it.
Thanks

If it was mail order then distance selling regs and sales of goods act both apply its defective and you are entitled to your money back.

If bought local sales of goods act still applies and you want your money back, if you settle for a repair or anything else how are you going to feel if it goes wrong again during your assessment. So you need another one pronto.

Good luck

Chris

Thats actually a requirement if it dosent do it so they would fail you without it. Im not familiar with your machine I use a meg 1552. But thinking about it could it be playing up cos the batteries need replacing or am I an idiot:D

Chris

Excellent mate the main thing is its working for you now with no grief good luck with your assessment and hopefully that wont cause you any grief either;)

Chris

PS Im happy cos its means Im not an idiot

I don't know if have sorted this out as I have the same meter, its often the leads that need replacing but the process i use connect red and green lead together press null it shows a reading typically 0.18 thats not your new null reading its what it has taken out of the leads. I always leave the leads connected then press the test button after nulling it should now show you a zero reading, these meters also start playing up if the voltage on batteries starts getting towards 7 volts hope this helps

Reply to Fluke 1652 problem in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net