Discuss Free C&G 2365 Lvl 2&3 course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just out of interest did they ask you for any kind of admin fee or any kind of personal details. Forgive my cynicism but I'm still in the 'too good to be true' camp at the moment.

Fraid not

whilst i hate to say so , it feels kosher

no mention whatsoever o money from the firm , i did ask about accomodation which they can provide and was informed that b&b are also avail in village no hard sell etc

just said theyd keep my email addy on file and be in touch if they run the course.

my thoughts are with unemployment again looming for me and at potentially no cost ..might as well stick my name down .

not gonna make me a spark but better than sat on ma arse complaining about not working.

is it any wonder the country's on it knees when were handing out free courses like this?

Yes , i am in two minds and do kinda agree with you , however we all are aware off stupid wastes of the countrys money sic as funding opera and street 'monuments' etc

but as this course hasnt run yet and likely might not

i will in the meantime shove my name on the list and if any spark local to me is looking for a hand do give me a shout :)

i had a look on their website a few days ago. unless i misread it, the free courses were 'additional courses' like first aid, working at heights and building a scaffold tower. i think they mentioned 17th ed' as well. i think you'll probably pay full whack for the main course. but like i said, i may have misread it - i only gave it a cursory glance.

i had a look on their website a few days ago. unless i misread it, the free courses were 'additional courses' like first aid, working at heights and building a scaffold tower. i think they mentioned 17th ed' as well. i think you'll probably pay full whack for the main course. but like i said, i may have misread it - i only gave it a cursory glance.

now i have nowt to do with the firm ..

save that i read about the course on here and got in touch the lady def confirmed that the course was to be fully govt funded
i asked what the pre requistes were and got the answer none .
feels to good to be true

is it any wonder the country's on it knees when were handing out free courses like this?
I would see education as a good strategy for getting out of a recession.

I guess this myth is still plausible until someone comes up with either info about it being a scam or having smallprint restrictions that would make it busted or a definite placement at no cost which would make it confirmed.

The drawback is how many people can say in jan that in sept they can commit 16 weeks full time !

by the same token the able skills crews etc seem to be asking 5k-7k for this same course and from my viewpoint its only half way doon the country not the whole way

The 2365 is NOT replacing the 2330. The 2330 Level 3 was replaced by the C&G 2357 and EAL 1605 but both are only available at level 3.
The 2365 is aimed at full time students and does not make you a qualified electrician nor does it count to any qualification that does.

Reply to Free C&G 2365 Lvl 2&3 course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net