Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss garage certification in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparkyork

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi all,

quick ponder, just going through me stuff for me assesment.

on the domestic installation certificate, does the garage have it own certificate or does it continue on my schedule of test results under the heading of garage in the circuit description??

cheers

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
G

greekislandlover

If it's all part of the same installation but has it's own consumer unit I'd do the house consumer unit, then continue on with the garage consumer unit. The 17th edition certificates (NIC ones anyway) have a box for distribution or final circuit, so mark the garage supply as distribution and continue below the house unit.

T

tony.towa

Agree with greekislandlover if the garage is fed from the cu through an mcb/rcbo. If fed by the tails being split in a henley block I use a seperate sheet.

S

sparkyork

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
cheers guys much appreciated, the board was done to the 16th so ive just continued it on.

rich

P

PAUL M

if the garage has its own board i use a continuation schedule,just keeps the paperwork tidier .

S

spark-doctor

Same as Paul. If it has its own CU then i give it its own Schedule and label them as DB main & DB sub or DB1 & DB2 with the supply to DB2 as its own circuit on DB1's schedule.

Reply to garage certification in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom