Discuss Goodwe GW3600 Solar PV Inverter in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Quality is good very similar to sma we have installed around 30 of these inverters with no problems or comebacks, great service to from Sean at access renewables!

Thanks for the shout out! Yep these are really doing well for us and our customers - and now we have WiFi inclusive models available which sync via the customers wifi network to the Goodwe site or iPhone app... Gimmicky? Yes - but we hear it's extremely useful for customers!

Hi to all.
I think the Chines are learning really well, they copy a lot, from all over the world.
The big difference is the risk (on investor side) that in some cases, those companies will came out of the market. And then the investor will not have any guarantee. The risk is smaller on the European companies.
The other important thing is a time for replacing of an broken inverter, with the new one. In that time the PV system it doesn't work and investor is loosing money.
So on one hand you have cheap Chinese, with higher risk, on other more expensive with less risk. It choice on the investor.
And the inverter is the most important part of the system.
So if the choice is on me, I will take cheap modules and expensive inverter.

Reply to Goodwe GW3600 Solar PV Inverter in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Can I install an RFI / EMI filter (designed to increase efficiency with a photvoltaic (PV) solar energy inverter) to an existing solar system...
Replies
Views
I am a Napit registered electrician and want to get into Solar PV and battery storage. I have boot camp booked in April but am not hearing good...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am new to the forum so be nice! I have this ABB (now Fimer)PVS-100TL 100kW inverter which cut off if there is too much solar...
Replies
Views
Hello, My current 2.5kW Solar pv array is in a less than favourable position, but there is plenty of space to expand the array. I have an...
Replies
Views
Hello All and happy new year. Over the holiay I have changed all of my old sockets to some nice new ones and added a couple with usb sockets for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock