Discuss Hempcrete Blocks..... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

loplug

-
Reaction score
Does any one have any experience of working with these? about to start a job made from Hempcrete Blocks and wondering if any one has worked with this material before, its a new one to me any advice on fixings would be fantastic. Otherwise it will be a case of suck it and see on site.

I’ve just been introduced to the wonders of low expansion foam - I see it in your future!

been using that back in the year 2000.
Goodness, I have some catching up to do!
I always thought it was a cop out but the two rewire updates I’m doing at the moment crumble with a 25mm backbox chased in and the red plugs go through to the next room for goodness sake. The other house has foam filled hollow breeze blocks! No wonder all these houses were surface trunked and boxed.

Reply to Hempcrete Blocks..... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Looking for some advice and timescale here. I'm not an electrician just a tennet with a housing association. I've been offered top floor flat in a...
Replies
Views
Very rarely do I see any promotion that makes me think "Oh, I should get some of those!" but recent spam from Lewden was for 100A joining blocks...
Replies
Views
Hello, disclaimer: this is DIY and I am rather ignorant about electrical works. I just moved into a new rental apartment and i wanted to connect...
Replies
Views
I have a client who wants an EV charger installed, charger TBC, but about 7KW, installed about 20m away from this installation. I've not done one...
Replies
Views
Was helping a friend out and changing their CU which had a date stamp from 1990. Good quality Merlin-Gerin unit and a nice job originally. They...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock