Discuss Hiring for Electrical testing engineers in Essex, London, Cambridge and Reading in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sophie Reuben

Electrical Installation Engineers needed to carry out testing and minor remedial works in domestic properties. Vacancies in London, Hertfordshire, Reading and Cambridgeshire on a permanent basis with immediate start available. Engineers must hold their 17th Edition qualification, ECS and asbestos awareness.
Day rate is dependent on experience and can be discussed with the electrical supervisor.
No accommodation provided.
Monday to Friday (Weekend work available)

Contact me on 01727 823986 or [email protected]

Reply to Hiring for Electrical testing engineers in Essex, London, Cambridge and Reading in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

V
Hi, I am asking for my father who has gained BSc Electrical Engineering qualification in Iraq year 1991. He is 60 years old currently and worked...
Replies
Views
voltvoltvolt
V
Hi, I'm currently in the 2nd year of my electrical engineering HNC and trying to complete my project but feel like I'm going in circles. My...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, my name is Martin and I'm from Sweden. I studied for 3 years in Sweden to become an electrician and I've now had my Swedish diploma...
Replies
Views
We are NICEIC Approved Contractor,treading for more than 8 years. We offers comprehensive range of domestic and commercial electrical services to...
Replies
Views
A
DATA FACILITIES NEED NEW INSPECTION AND TEST ENGINEERS IN THE SOUTH & SOUTH WEST The Role of an Electrical Inspection & Test Engineer The ideal...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock