Discuss Jackson Electrical Services in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to Jackson Electrical Services
NICEIC Approved Electricians in Canterbury, Kent

Mobile: 07545 571889
Office: 01227 388177

NICEIC Approved Electricians in Canterbury, Kent

Domestic, Commercial & Industrial Electricians in Canterbury, Kent

Are you looking for an electrician in Kent?

Canterbury, Herne Bay, Whitstable, Folkestone, Dover, Margate, Broadstairs, Ashford.

Then Look no further….

Jackson electrical Services are electricians in Canterbury and a family run business of NICEIC approved electricians and approved contractors in Canterbury, East Kent. With over 15 years experience in the electrical industry if your looking for an electrician in Canterbury we have all the expertise and knowledge to cover domestic, commercial and industrial electrical sectors.
Mainly working in East Kent our electricians operate within Canterbury, Whitstable, Herne Bay, Dover, Folkestone and the surrounding areas and villages.

Domestic Electricians in Canterbury, Kent
Our East Kent electricians cover all aspects of domestic electrical works, from simply changing a socket, to a complete rewire. As required by law, all of our electrical work comes with a compliant BS7671 certificate, we are NICEIC approved electricians and therefore can provide all the required correct certification.

We can provide electricians for the following requirements.

And much more….

Commercial & Industrial Electricians in Kent ( Canterbury )
Our Canterbury electricians (Kent) are NICEIC approved contractors to the commercial and industrial sectors. We cover all aspects of commercial & industrial installation. Being NICEIC approved you can rest assured you will receive workmanship of the highest quality.

Our diverse range of electrical contracting includes:

• Commercial lighting & power installations
  • Commercial EICR (electrical installation condition report)
  • 3 phase fuse board installation
  • Fire alarm installations
  • NICEIC testing & inspection certificates
  • CCTV and security installations
  • security lighting
  • Emergency lighting
  • Emergency call outs

Reply to Jackson Electrical Services in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net