Discuss Landlords override switch in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

To me that is wrong but then again i'm not sure what has been taught to you up to now, there may be a reason for them to take a neutral to the key switch? is there supposed to be a neon light next to it? are they planning on doing loop in at the switch for the emergency light?

I just googled on landlord switch wiring diagram and got this result. I think its a mistake but then again unless its gonna be looped to a emergency light

i dont get it at all, i could understand if the live and neutral came out from the board and through a dp keyswitch, but the way this is looking what purpose would the keyswitch serve?

Can't understand that either.

I reckon they mean take the neutral to a DP keyswitch before it gets to the bulkhead (and the line to the keyswitch before it gets to the common). Just badly drawn.

can you help me
in the fica when you operate the landlords switch the light has to come so when you operate the 2way intermidiate nothing should happen as the landlords switch is operated

can you wire your circuit as normal 2 way intermidiate. take a feed onto the landlords switch then just take another switch wire from your landlords to your light,

therefore you will have two switch wires at your light

ie

main board to 2 way feed strappers through your 2way int 2 way switch wire from other two way to light, feed from first two way onto landlords then from the sw of land lords to the light

if its an overide to keep the lights on then the live from the bulk head need to go to the key switch not the neutral other wise its Bang

Reply to Landlords override switch in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net