Discuss Lighting in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LOST319

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I have been asked to install some TAMLITE fittings and would appreciate peoples feed back on the quality and performance of such a company and what experience they have had using them.

THANKS

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
I have been asked to install some TAMLITE fittings and would appreciate peoples feed back on the quality and performance of such a company and what experience they have had using them.

THANKS
Some blokes I worked with called them TAM****E:eek:

W

wayne

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
they tend to be from the budget end of the range, cheap nothing fancy

L

LOST319

Thought so, I have not used them for many years so I guess somethings dont change.

Thanks for your comments

S

Spudmiester

THANKS

We used to call them Legoland fittings a good 15 years ago, cos they were crap , if you installed a twin 6ft, within two weeks, one side would be flickering and the other out altogether ! Compared with some 20+ years old Thorn fittings we pulled out of ICI, that are still working to this day !

However.................... Tamlite are a LOT better now, but there are superier units.

W

wonkey donkey

Usual City Electrical Factors Tripe. CEF - Check everything first

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to Lighting in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom