• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Loads of electrical equipment in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

Frosty69

hi people everything listed below is brand new boxed and unused.
need to make room in my shed, bits ive over ordered and collected in the past couple of months.
i would prefer someone to buy the lot and pick up. Make me an offer (no silly offers please)
will be going on ebay in the next few days if no one on here wants it.
Im based in Stockport area.
Please email [email protected] with offers.

2x wylex 10 way d/b with 100a main switch
1x wylex 14 way d/b with 100a main switch
17x wylex rcbo's, 7x6a, 2x16a, 8x40a.
2x eaton 32a rcbo's
3x cooker with socket outlet switch- white plastic with neon
4x mains wired smoke detectors
1x mains wired carbon monoxide detector
1x mains wired heat detector
10x 1gang 2way light switches- white plastic
1x crada compact downflow heater- white
16x fused spurs engraved with water heater- white plastic
5x 3gang light switches- white plastic
3x ip44 16 watt 4 pin white bulkhead fittings with lamps

Reply to Loads of electrical equipment in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone Ive just had an electrical condition report conducted on a mixed-use property, and I am extremely surprised that after the last report...
Replies
Views
Current setup: there is 4mm Double Insulated armoured cable running from the kitchen to shed's location. In the kitchen this cable is connected to...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts Need some advise please, due to getting conflicting information from electricians. Background info: 4 years ago done the whole...
Replies
Views
E
MK stuff (New in package) 2x 13A DP secret key CU with neon, tamper proof key metal clad with boxes 1x 20A DP key operated switch metal clad with...
Replies
Views
elsparko
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock