uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Multi function tester accuracy record template in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
excel.

ChrisElectrical88

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Do an excel spreadsheet, months down the side and tests along the top rows, stick a border around and job done. Knocked mine up in 10 mins

snowhead

-
Mentor
Excel spreadsheet with the columns appropriately labelled, even more better. (edit,, that's better than post # 3 not #4)

With a few more posts we might just crack this.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
i can't be arsed any more. it works, it's good. spent too much of my life worrying if the meter is 1% out. never had all this crap with AVO 8 and wind-up Megger. needle points the right way, next job.

D

Deleted member 26818

I’ve just started a new job, testing smoke extract systems (got the job through this forum as it happens).
Some of my instruments are suitable for the work, some aren’t.
I will also need to to purchase a battery tester, as the 2 I have don’t give a value for Amp Hour capacity, just a pass or fail.
The other instruments that I do have which I will be able to use are an old Amp clamp and a stand alone IR tester.

Seems I will have to get 3 instruments checked annually now to fill out the paperwork.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
my local YESSS does 2 free calibration days each year. so in a 2 year span, i get 4 testers calibrated for nowt, and free coffee and a bacon bap each time. then an excuse to call at the pub on way home.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Multi function tester accuracy record template in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom