Discuss Nasa's Curiosity rover successfully lands on Mars in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

topquark

Electricians Arms Member
Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
I like it :)

I've seen a couple of progs on the lengths they're going to to ensure the landers survive and prove useful, time will tell!

Richard Burns

Respected Member
Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
It's been done, Spirit and Opportunity were there long before, just another copycat landing!

However it will be interesting to see what results come out of this one, since so much has been found from the earlier rovers.
It would be funny if it does only last two years, considering Opportunity, if ti does manage to continue I can see we are heading for a plant full of machines wandering about, just hope that humans are allowed up one day.

telectrix

Disrespected Scouser
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
They will need to send women up first. Apparently the whole planet is covered in dust.

J

jhampson1874

It wont be long before Man will be on his merry way to the red planet. Couldn't imagine being contained in a spacecraft for around 9 months to a year to get there though...would drive me crazy. Need to invent some sort of stasis chambers that could put the crew to sleep and maintain vital body functions.

OP
Archy Styrigg

Archy Styrigg

Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
It wont be long before Man will be on his merry way to the red planet. Couldn't imagine being contained in a spacecraft for around 9 months to a year to get there though...would drive me crazy. Need to invent some sort of stasis chambers that could put the crew to sleep and maintain vital body functions.
Send an opinionated electrician with access to Electricians Forum, that should keep him occupied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 100 72.5%
  • Black

Votes: 38 27.5%

Electrician Talk