Discuss Pop conduit thru stucco and up into main panel? in the USA area at ElectriciansForums.net

What is on the other side of your semi-flush panel? If a garage is on the other side, put it in the garage, I am assuming the Reliance is a indoor model anyway.

How can they just turn the power off and say deal with it ?

If the OP is in California, PG&E, in particular but SoCal Edison, & San Diego Gas & Electric also have been doing "Public Safety Power Shutoffs" PSPS for short & when they kill the power you are on your own, I live 20 mins from Paradise CA where the deadly Camp Fire occurred in 2018, not been subjected to any PSPS but am close to the edge of the zones where they happen. They make life miserable for those who have to live through them, could be a smart aleck and say that is the price for wanting live under the trees, only good thing is they don't do the PSPS in the winter, but come late Spring, early Summer, when dry conditions & high winds occur the power will get shut off again, lots of blame to go around, nature ----'s, government, the power companies, & NIMBY's not wanting trees trimmed, all share the blame. California is rapidly heading towards a 3rd world power grid.

Reply to Pop conduit thru stucco and up into main panel? in the USA area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a main panel beside my meter on the house built in 1987. Then a 4 wire feed into a 200 amp panel on an inside wall of my basement. All of...
Replies
Views
I recently purchased a rural property in Arizona. The property receives power from APS, the local electric utility. Power arrives from the...
Replies
Views
I have a detached garage with a 60 AMP subpanel which has lost power. I traced the failure to the wire running under the walkway via conduit...
Replies
Views
I have an interesting scenario that could use some feedback. I have 200A service in my home with a sub panel running to a detached garage...
Replies
Views
I want to make some electrical upgrades to my detached garage. I want to update the subpanel in the detached garage, and I want to add a 240V...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock