Discuss Pricing help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SensesFailYou

Hi guys I have a job to price and its wiring fluorescent light fittings and carry out a electrical condition report on a commercial 3 phase property. There are about 15 circuits in the first property and 25 in the second with 2 consumer units in each store.

How much would you guys charge for the light fittings per fitting (they are supplying fittings not cable) and the report out of curiosity? They will be about 80-90% on the condition report.

Also they have reported that when they plug hair straighteners into the sockets they melt which is something else I need to look into!

Many thanks

Gary

If you guys also get time how much would you do the following for:

Wiring a socket per skt
Wiring a lighting point and switch
Wiring a shower circuit
Wiring a cooker circuit
Mains board change
Main bonding conductors
Alarm installation (domestic)
Wire a Smoke alarm (domestic)

Change socket and switch fronts
Carry out a ECR

Thanks again guys trying to price fair and never want to charge people too much.

Cheers for your help appreciated

Given that a registered sparks charges about £25-£30 in the Home Counties, you would need to estimate what time you could do each of those jobs in and then apply the hourly rate plus any materials.

Reply to Pricing help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hey all, I'm looking for some advice to help me troubleshoot my strange issue with my consumer unit/fuse board on which my RCD keeps tripping...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Posted on here a couple of years ago and got great advice. Have been self employed a couple of years now and always find pricing work the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I posted here some time ago asking for validation of a quote I received for a rewire. (10k assumed 60 points) And got some good advice so...
Replies
Views
I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me understand the following outcomes on an EICR. I am being advised it needs a total rewire but I...
Replies
Views
We have had builders in, who have stopped for Xmas. My daughter tried to do a wash. The wash machine wouldnt. Its power socket is dead. I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock