Discuss Professional Electrician | Professional Electrician Magazine - Who buys it? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Professional Electrician | Professional Electrician Magazine - Who buys it?

Wondering who buys the mag? And if so, whether we can get a monthly discussion thread going about it and the articles within it, maybe?

Let us know.

I haven't had one for some time , but they are up to date with what is going on , and review new products and that type of thing.
It is quite informative to be honest , but has an advertising slant.
[automerge]1578429360[/automerge]
@Dan.

Last edited:
Is it sad I have almost every edition from the past 5(?) years?! Quite different from my collection of 1930s Electrical Engineer magazines.
just keep them with your collection of Beanos and Dandys.

Definately worth picking up if your in the wholesalers....
Normally half decent articles..... lots of adverts as already mentioned...
Free though so canny moan...

Wondering who buys the mag? And if so, whether we can get a monthly discussion thread going about it and the articles within it, maybe?

Let us know.

It's free at the wholesalers Dan I get it every month, even had some letters published in it

Let us know.

That is a good idea Dan

Reply to Professional Electrician | Professional Electrician Magazine - Who buys it? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net