Discuss Seraphim 285w Black Frame in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Try the usual brokers, you'll pay a few p more, they'll do the hard slog and ring round for you :)

Thanks Worcester seems no one has any in stock and I don't want to end up in limbo land of a no show
and letting customers down last minute. Seems the rush is on ( I wish ) I will just have to use another 285w panel from a reliable source :mad2:

Reply to Seraphim 285w Black Frame in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Multiple commercial units within the same steel frame cant each have a PME supply (from the same transformer), we have to install an earth...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm replacing a light fitting in the bathroom but the wiring is confusing me, black brown and grey? Is black neutral and brown live in this...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Currently on a 3MW Solar farm job and will soon be coming up to the testing stage of the project. My question is, where do you do your...
Replies
Views
I am replacing some of the old receptacles in a 1940s house. Armored BX cable, two conductors, cable is the ground. Mostly pretty straightforward...
Replies
Views
Hi, I installed 6 recessed lights in my living room. I’m now up to the wiring part of the project. There is an outlet in the room that is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock