Discuss SMA Bluetooth Wireless Monitoring Device Problem... in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

synergy power

Hello everyone,

I'm having a few problems with linking an SMA wireless bluetooth monitoring device to an inverter.

The inverer is an SMA SB 1700 with a piggy back bluetooth module installed.

I have set up the device using netID: 2 on the piggyback module.

I can get the laptop to connect to the inverter using Sunny Explorer but when i try and connect with bluetooth wireless device to the inverter it does the following.

I go on settings, PV Plant, new plant search, start detection.

Under plants found it says 'NetID: 2' so far so good i presume?

I then click and go onto the next screen, where it trys to establish a connection with the plant with NetID: 2 although then no devices are found?

Can someone please help me try and solve this problem. All the help will be really appreciated!

Thanks, Ryan.

have you changed the password when in sunny explorer?

double check the password on sunnybeam anyway, should be 0000 to start with, but we always change the passwords to avoid the chance of people playing silly buggers with the system.

Reply to SMA Bluetooth Wireless Monitoring Device Problem... in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Ferrets are known for being small, resourceful, and incredibly clever. They can solve many problems by fitting into tight spaces and doing jobs us...
Replies
Views
Ok, i am new in this forum I am looking for some enlightenment. Today I got a call from my boss, which is now in Venezuela and he is connecting a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, total newbie to the forum. I sincerely hope that those in the know-how would be able to assist me. On my semi-detached house we have an...
Replies
Views
I have a client on a Superdeal tariff from SSE, the Superdeal Meter has 3 sets of tails coming out of it feeding 3 DBs: (i) DB1 - the main board...
Replies
Views
Hello Please help me to understand more about the kinetic switch! i have 6 quinetic wifi wireless receiver for dimmer switch (1AMP)and 3- 2 gang...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock