SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Sunlight activated switch in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

swimr

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Does anyone have any ideas where I can get a simple automatic switch that is sensitive to when the sun is shining?

I have a d.i.y swimming pool with black pipe solar collector, It is hard for me to estimate what the days weather is gonna be like before I go off and work. A simple automatic switch that was sensitive to the sunshine would solve the problem by running the pump ony when its hot...

I can buy more complicated systems that switch the pump on when the water in the collector is hot, however these cost £400 plus and I can't justify that price..

many thanks

R

rumrunner

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi ,Why not just use a temp controler and a thermocouple.,you can set it up however you like then .and for a lot less than 400 quid
atvbitwww

M

mpj111

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
do few market search, there are lot of bits and pieces available in the market for lot less than 50$.
Temperature sensitive switchn light sensitive switch, pressure switch etc.
bit of technical thinking can do some assembling to get what you want

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Sunlight activated switch in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom