Discuss Supply type in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

graham123

Anybody know what this supply would be? I'm presuming that the black incoming cable is a 2 core as the neutral is from that block and the other 2 phases have been added. That black just looks too small to have 2 cores in it
740830f147051bfc2f7fdab1561e49a0.jpg

Don't think it belongs to the DNO. Is there a meter there out of pic? Possibly a sub -main. But as you say bit small for 3 Phase. If sub-main, see where fed from, might even be labeled.
PS; possibly that cable on BLUE Phase, just saw tape on incomer.

could the blue phase incomer be concentric cable, incorporating the neutral?

That's what I think it must be. Looks like a 25mm size. Without takin apart the cutout I Couldent say. I think it must be as th E other 2 red and yellow carriers have been added to make tp

Strange set up but yes blue phase must be concentric here and other tails are separate ... any pics outside ..where are the other tails incoming terminated from?

Reply to Supply type in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Wouldn't normally note this as an observation on a report but feel I need to. The way the building has been wired is all circuits on L1 have been...
Replies
Views
I have a strip light in the kitchen operated from a single switch. I want to replace it with a straight bar 4 spot array. There are three supply...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, hope all are well. I'm changing a ceiling rose and have lost the diagram showing where everything was connected (to the old light)...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Quick question can you fit an RCD without any neutral connections? If I have a 3 pole circuit breaker which has all 3 poles...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the cable in the picture is called? Or anything about it? Labelling on the outside is “E SPC Electric Cable 600/1000v” Its...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock