Discuss This is a rant make no mistake in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

stuartcourt

Hi just had to go back to doctors to get a stronger dose of antibiotics because first lot were the wrong type. I complained because I feel its unfair that a doctor who is paid christ knows what made a wrong guess and prescribed me the wrong ****, why should I pay for a different medicine. I would not say to someone they need a 6 amp breaker then go back a week later and say, my mistake needed a 10 amp thats another £50 please. You are being paid so much because your so clever yet make mistake after ****ing mistake with **** guesses that a parrot could do yet the lowly electrician has one chance AAAHHHHHHHH.

i always go to the local vet, coz he knows if he gets it wrong, i'll bite him.

I must admit on a scale of 1 to 10. Ten being the highest. I award 6/10. This isnt up there with the best, Stuart we need more rage, more politics and slander. Maybe comparing the prescription to a Electrical Trainee test cert, would give thus a bit more Rantability factor.

Yours in sport

GP's, after 48 years with the same practice and being given the worse service ever I have just changed, and hell what a difference.

I have a little understanding of the antibiotic thingy, my daughter used to get infections regularly and GP's tend to give a general antibiotic which works for about 80% of infections, however the only way to know if it is the right one is to have your germs sent off to be cultured, then they can give you the right one, and they hand antibiotics out like smarties too, but they can have some long term side affects (not meaning to worry you), in some countries if you are given antibiotics you are also given probiotics too, but our health service do not appear to believe in them.
So did they culture your germs? or are you just trying a different sort?
You may need to save up some more as next week they may try you on another one, cor, I can't wait for the rant if that happens.
You have to remember that GP's are just puppets for the drug companies, and what a profitable business that is.

To be fair, some doctors (although mine is bob-on) you could walk into with your leg literally hanging off and all you'll be told is 'paracetomol and rest fella'

The service of care is terrible, i have no doubt they know what they're doing...it's just whether on said day they can be arsed...

And don't get me started on foreign hospitals - stitches in my head without anisthetic was the worst pain, ever.

We are made to believe they are at the top of the brains tree but I believe you have a few excellent ones and the other 90 % are just like our 5 weekers bumbling through with no real chance of getting caught out. They are going on they know a little more than you and google I am ****ing sure of it

Reply to This is a rant make no mistake in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net