• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Used Bosch GSR18V Lithium Drill with NEW battery & charger £80 Delivered in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

For sale is my Bosch GSR18V-LI Lithium Ion drill/driver in carry case. 2 months old with reciept & remaining 34 months warranty. It is in excellent condition, used mainly for screwdriving but I now have upgraded to an impact driver. I am also including one of the BRAND NEW 18v Compact 1.3ah batteries and BRAND NEW Charger which came with my new impact driver.
It also comes with a brand new set of 4 x Bosch Karat Bits, 5 x Dewalt Wood Bits & a sealed 11 piece Dewalt Driver bit set with magnetic holder.

Looking for £80 delivered

Reply to Used Bosch GSR18V Lithium Drill with NEW battery & charger £80 Delivered in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Our Halloween offers are here! Click below to see six of our current offers, which are available till Sunday midnight! *Cannot be used in...
Replies
Views
I have a surplus brand new unused DeWalt 18v Brushless drill/driver for sale. Got it as part of a promo with a supplier. I have a full range of...
Replies
Views
I’m looking to sell my Milwaukee Kit. It contains: 1x 18v SDS 1x 18v Combi Drill 2x 5.0ah Batteries 1x Charger 1x Carry Case Collection is from...
Replies
Views
I’m looking to buy a new Drill set - SDS/Combi and possibly impact after mine were stolen unfortunately. I’ve saved up some money and found a kit...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a 18volt 1.5 lithium-ion cordless drill that I can no longer get parts for and the batteries are now dead, so I recently...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock