Discuss Van Storage - Internal and External - What do you use? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Tidy Max

Yo folks!

Been looking at storage for my van but the more i look the harder it is to choose!

I have a 59 plate berlingo, i need a roof rack, a pipe tube for trunking and conduit etc. Then some internal storage.

I use the van for activites other than just work (mountain biking, camping etc.... no Saville style stuff) So i have been looking for some removal type storage. Most of my materials such as fixings are in dividers so i have been thinking about getting storage crates that i can just put all of my boxes in.

Just out of curiosity what do you guys use?

Pictures would be appreciated, i have a distinct lack of imagination so i dont want to go and spend £500 on a rhino system then decide i don't like the look of it.

Max

My connect has slide out racking down drivers side and some of newer vans at work professionally racked the racking out of the british gas vans is good but if you need to empty the van for other uses then storage crates probably best

As for roof rack again our newer vans got rhino easy load etc but bit overkill for small van, I've got 2.4m combi ladder on standard roof rack and the rhino ladder clamps as for pipe tube I've known guys just use waste pipe from plumbers merchant might save a few quid... Alternatively look on ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
removal crate/storage crate, they come in various sizes and stack up. pretty much indestructible , dont confuse them with stuff been sold in the shops.

can get them on ebay

plastic-crate-hire.jpg

Yeah ive got one of those amlu, i use it for my 110 distribution gear and your right they are very sturdy! Thanks for the replies, im sticking with the storage crates i've got in the back at the moment.

Reply to Van Storage - Internal and External - What do you use? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I recently sold my Renault Trafic as it had done 214,000 miles and I also wanted something more economical. I bought the Citroen Berlingo LWB. A...
Replies
Views
I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views
Dear Community, I am at the initial phase of my camper van conversion in China, in which I am planning to live and work together with my wife...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using freeagents platform for invoicing and it’s decent and gets the job done but it’s lacking a few features. Firstly I want to be...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock