Discuss what cables will I need for this please in the Home Media Centre Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

000aces000

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi I'm looking at the 8 series samsung tvs & I am wanting to wall mount flush as possible, are brush plates a good idea?

I have sky hd, blu ray ps3 what cables?

The gap on the wall brackets are around 3 cm is this enough to plug the tv in?

I want to future proof in some dirt of fashion as its getting plastered in

Also I have a old oval shaped bt junction box in my hall them cable going from that to a master socket, I need to relocate this directly into living room, I will be drilling a hole from outside in the cable is long enough, what connections do I need to use & j am wanting to fit another socket at the other end of room, what cable would I use and again what connections, is this a slave ?

Thanks for any help

Regards

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

kingeri

-
Arms
You'll need co-ax for the aerial and HDMI's for each of the devices you're connecting. You can get right-angled connectors which have a lower profile.

As for the BT issue, I'd get them in to do it, it is more involved than you may think!

Don't forget to run an ethernet cable cat5e or cat6 to your router.

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to what cables will I need for this please in the Home Media Centre Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom