Discuss Which dimmer switch will work in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thats the trouble with buying cheap tat. Normally I would enquire with the manufacturer of the luminaires, as to what brand of dimmer is compatible with their products. As Newlec or shall we say Rexel have taken to buying up all sorts of brands of products, and then boxing them up as their own, but have no technical department to enquire, your up **** creek without a paddle. Ooopps did I just swear :eek:
lol.. true, think I will try the Varilight v-com which should do the job
If you give Varilight technical, they will try and assist with compatibility. They might even now which down lights Newlec have pinched and masquerading as their own.
thanjs will do

Hi all, I have 14 led Newlec 3.6w spot lights and am looking for a dimmer switch that will work all 14. Can anyone recommend one that will do the job. Many thanks
I have never used the dimmer in the link below, but I have got it saved just in case i every came across the scenario that you describe above (i.e having to dim lots of LED's on one dimmer).
Zano ZGRIDLED+ 5watt -250watt LED Grid Dimmer+8 Grid Mounting Inserts - Edwardes - https://www.edwardes.co.uk/en/products/zano-zgridled-5watt-250watt-led-grid-dimmer-9-grid-mounting-inserts?utm_medium=google_shopping&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=google_shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjwlv_XBRDrARIsAH-iRJS8M4swhUCi6RzSKW0I6N7dJi_U3sC0lyczeYrNANJ8Qi1cCkLKU5UaAvpUEALw_wcB
Zano specifically say it can dim 10+ lights and up to 250W LED. Expensive, but if it works then it's got you out of trouble.

Reply to Which dimmer switch will work in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I fitted a dimmer switch by daisy chaining the dimmer switch to a normal plug. The challenge is the light flickers at random intervals. If I take...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am looking at specifying a Triac dimmer switch after a PIR and manual override to control several lights, i dont see an issue why...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a floodlight (preferably 50w), that can be dimmable with a standard led dimmer switch (probably a varilight v-pro). All I can...
Replies
Views
I really need help with this puzzler. First - I am moderately 'skilled' in day-to-day basic wiring. My puzzle: I am trying to replace a...
Replies
Views
I was at a customers house changing a socket and they asked me a question about their lights. Some of the lights in the house suddenly get...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock