Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Which Level 2365 and How Long ?? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

colindj69

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all - All these different numbers etc floating around is sending me in a spin, lol.
I've just finished my 2330 Level 2 and have been told I'm doing this new 2365 next. Which level 2365 will I do and how long will it last ?
From what I read, I should go in at level 3 and I'm told it's 1 year long, can anyone confirm please...

Many thanks
Colin

M

mtfpuk2011

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Go on.the city guilds site.it will tell.u

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

C

colindj69

You would have hoped so, but nope... Just gives a rough ball park figure of 480 hours which at my 2 evenings a week, would take 80 weeks :-(

M

mtfpuk2011

God knows as I did 2351 ask.ur collag

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

S

sparksflying

Yep, will be one academic year. Same as the 2330 level 3 which the 2365 has effectively replaced, you will then have to do the new NVQ element of the 2357 and the AM2.

If you are already working in the industry and have a few years experience you may be better off trying to get on the 2330 level 3 (last registration December 2012) rather than the 2365 as then you can register for the NVQ 2356 (not 2365) before the end date of December 2012 and avoid having to do the AM2.

Confused, you will be.

Reply to Which Level 2365 and How Long ?? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Select the ways in which you gain online business

• MyBuilder.com

• Federation of Master Builders

• CheckaTrade.com

• RatedPeople.com

• TrustaTrader.com

• Which? (TrustedTraders.Which.co.uk)

• MyJobQuote.co.uk

• Yell.com

• Google Paid Advertising

• Own Website with Natural Ranking (SEO'd website)

• Social Media (Facebook Twitter Instagram etc)

• Word of Mouth Only for me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Top Bottom