Discuss Why is it people wait until it's winter and snowing... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Its work yer big girls blouse ...man up and be glad you got work coming in....... could be worse you could be a proctologist; then your days would be full of Asses.:uhoh2::-------:

yeah but combine the cold with coffees and you're then forever making yellow snow.

work slows down a little for us in the summer so we end up doing a house up/building one and wiring it.

yeah the builders are working for our boss , if work starts to go slack the boss buys some land or a house to keep up busy

Not bad at all then really, bit more variety and learning other skills at the same time.

Used to do loads of work on schools, was always the same then, once the clocks changed at the end of october the amount pf car park lights not working used to increse no end.the biggest problem was SONs that had filled full of water, as soon as you opened it you got drenched somalways had a spare set or 3 of clothes on the van.

Used to do loads of work on schools, was always the same then, once the clocks changed at the end of october the amount pf car park lights not working used to increse no end.the biggest problem was SONs that had filled full of water, as soon as you opened it you got drenched somalways had a spare set or 3 of clothes on the van.
no waterproofs?

i would have worn a lightweight waterproof with plastic overtrousers.

(put gloves over coat or it will run down your sleeves)

I always go overkill on water... yup things are gounded, isolated yada yada... but at the end of the day... if you sort out the electrocution... the cold or damp will get you... if you pay £200-£300 a month on booze easy like most sparks I know... save it one month and buy the best ya can or multiples of that keep ya safe dry n warm for yrs... providing the supply is off n no storm in the area that is... lol..or doh!!

I always go overkill on water... yup things are gounded, isolated yada yada... but at the end of the day... if you sort out the electrocution... the cold or damp will get you... if you pay £200-£300 a month on booze easy like most sparks I know... save it one month and buy the best ya can or multiples of that keep ya safe dry n warm for yrs... providing the supply is off n no storm in the area that is... lol..or doh!!

2 or 3 100 quid, are you mad?!?!

ProClimate Lesley Poncho | GO Outdoors

Sorted! :)

Reply to Why is it people wait until it's winter and snowing... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net