Questions and electrical advice in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat - Talk about anything you like, get to know each others back grounds, music, film, news. Electricians Chat for Off-topic Chat..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Forum Prefix Filter

Member Birthdays

Wish a member happy birthday in this forum.
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
None

Pet Forum

Discuss pets in this forum.
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
None
P
13 hour shift. all unpaid i might add. 10 down lights, new supply for 2 new wall lights paper scraping stud wall, and av gear all chased in for...
Replies
Views
So who else has heard of this one ? It's all going to end some time in December 2012 !:willy_nilly: Whats the betting they try to bring out the...
Replies
Views
C
Ever worked with another trade and been asked to do something against regs because it suits them? Then it's time to list them here! Here's mine...
Replies
Views
T
Which one of you clowns fitted this without an IP rating ? Panoramio - Photo of Giant plug and socket in Soho
Replies
Views
K
I’ve got this music some where within 1000’s of tracks. (It got filed carefully away and for the life of me I can’t find it, I lost the huge...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
K
Motorrijdert pwnt agent www.dumpert.nl Wacht voor it...
Replies
Views
K
W
Hello all, I'm Wayne, from the Hertfordshire area. Not really sure what to put in here but i've got experience as a sparky's mate, mainly house...
Replies
Views
I
Right, can anyone tell me how I can change this Ficking Avatar so I am not just a shaded body?? I've gone into my profile and can't seem to find...
Replies
Views
K
I love how they dub these ads into English! I once changed a saniflow, (terrible job.. as you might imagine) anyhow, some bloke comes into the...
Replies
Views
Kiers1970
K
G
Never thought I'd here myself say it but Mr Balls appears to be talking a bit of sense.:shocked3: Trouble is he has now dared to defy his parties...
Replies
Views
SirKit Breaker
S
S
Le donne al volante + imbranate di youtube - woman drive! - YouTube
Replies
Views
Silly Sausage
S
J
had a phone call earlier to a call out in northampton someones electric gate not working turns out the battery in the remote was flat even so its...
Replies
Views
silva.foxx
S
C
If you are a friend, then get in touch, fellowship and all that...!
Replies
Views
churchie
C
K
They actually have a chili cook-off about the time the rodeo comes to town. It takes up a major portion of the parking lot at the Astrodome! You...
Replies
Views
electromonkey
E
M
Just a quick warning in case any of you have a Cannon Chester gas cooker. I have just had the glass oven door explode in my face, literally...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back