Questions and electrical advice in the The Welcome Forum - Not a must but if you fancy doing so, let us know who you are in here at ElectriciansForums.net.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

M
Hello there, I'm Mahmoud Shabaan Ibrahim Elboraay a new member and a fresh graduate (year of graduation is 2012) I want to work in the field of...
Replies
Views
CRAGS
C
S
Hi all, Just wanted to introduce myself, Dean is my name, I live in North Yorkshire. I am 38 and looking to retrain in a new industry and...
Replies
Views
P
T
Hi guys, Just a quick question on a wylex db, apart from wylex itself. Will any on makes fit as a Rcd Main incomer? Hager? Cheers Tom
Replies
Views
P
T
I live near Glasgow and found this form during my job search. I was hoping members could help me out. I've qualified for the 2391-10 inspection...
Replies
Views
CRAGS
C
E
My name is Ian Hornblow and I am a Director at Ecohouse UK Ltd a renewable energy company and Part P electrical contractors we are looking for new...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
S
Hi. browse a lot, find the info i need, not needed to post anything yet. really good source of info while wasting time at work:juggle2:. Admin...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
Hi there folks, just starting out on C&G 2357 Level 3 Diploma, and have been learning a lot from all you guys on this great forum. I work in...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
Hi all have been browsing the forums for a while now and find it very interesting and informative. I am a contracts manager for a medium sized...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
Hi all, just saying hello, looks like lots of helpful people on here, and sure I'll be asking a few questions.
Replies
Views
D
Hi All I'm Dan, aged 31 and retraining after working in the IT and Music industry for a number of years. I've always been interested in both...
Replies
Views
Mrperfect
M
N
Good Morning, Trainee electrician here, hoping this forum will give me plenty of advice :D
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
S
Hi, New to the site but already very impressed! I'm looking at a change of career bringing my electrical experience on ships, to shore. So any...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
E
Hello everyone, I am Edward and I am very happy to be part of this community of electrical experts. I hope that I can share what I know about...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
N
hello, i am new to the site just like to say hi, neil
Replies
Views
CRAGS
C
A
Hi all... Allow me to introduce myself - I'm Allan from North Wales and I'm an ex MANWEB lad who's gone on to work in all kinds of industry before...
Replies
Views
A
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock