Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss 17th Edition Wiring Regs in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

texas123

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I've stumbled upon a neat 17th Edition website while looking for some consumer units. Schneider Electric has put up an information site that even has a quiz (in which I depressingly only scored 70%). They've put up some Noddy Guides too which are helpful in sorting out some of the trickier bits of the Regs. The site's at: 17th Edition Wiring Regulations - Schneider Electric

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
W

wayne

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks for the link ,have you looked at the iee site for info?

E

electro

Thanks Texas123 nice website but i did not do to well 23 out of 33. thats a fail i think?

T

texas123

Hi Electro. I didn't realise that if you want to qualify through City & Guilds for 17th Edition that you can do a full course or a top up one. I also didn't know that you can apply to a college just to sit the exam and do the coursework elsewhere. If you need to get qualified quickly you can do a fast track course (that Schneider website had some you could do in a couple of days I think) then sit the exam wherever suits you.

S

Shakey

Hi Electro. I didn't realise that if you want to qualify through City & Guilds for 17th Edition that you can do a full course or a top up one. I also didn't know that you can apply to a college just to sit the exam and do the coursework elsewhere. If you need to get qualified quickly you can do a fast track course (that Schneider website had some you could do in a couple of days I think) then sit the exam wherever suits you.
I have a few students a week now that study themselves and just come to me to sit the exam

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to 17th Edition Wiring Regs in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom