Discuss Access 2 Tade Careers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

hi all very unhappy at moment to. just finished the 2391 mock exam and looking for my 4th week. now can not do it. and very unhappy at now have to try and get money back and then still find a place to do my course. i still have 2391 and 2377 to go and they are the money makes. this sucks buig time well i think they owe me about 975 pounds for the 2 outstanding courses

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Just received the same email, good job I checked here too as it went into my 'Junk' folder, so most likely would not have seen it.

This totally sucks! I was just about to start my 'first' week practical on Monday 8th Feb.

I payed the full amount on credit card, so I am hoping I have protection and get 'all' my money back because as far as im concerned I have not even started yet, all I have done is read a few books! Most expensive books I ever bought!

I researched around every were and thought this was the better company to use. I relaise their premisis and building is all new, but the company has been around for a while, thought they just expanded and 'upgraded' everything! - doing well for them selves!

I feel totally let down now and what a waste of a few months!

Barry

if you have payed by credit card i think you can go to the credit card company and tell them to do a refund as you never receved the service and they chase the money back for you. talk to citizans advice.

If you are paying by installments on a credit card you cannot stop them from charging additional payments to it, so it was suggested to me that you cancel your credit card and get a new one sent to you. Then access2trades will not be able to get any more money without coming and asking for it.

Peter

I was due to take my 2382 exam on Monday and have asked city and guilds if there was any way i coul;d still take the exam but at a different centre.

Their response was that i need go onto their web site and find my local exam centres and contact them directly to see if they can enrol me and there would also be a fee to pay for enrlolment and exam.

I think other exams would need a full course if there are practical assessments to be done.

I hope this is of use.

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid for mine through Barclays Finance,
I spoke to them yesterday and they said that they would be in touch soon with the next steps. The T&C's talk about sueing them if a service/product is not received, I hope they come up with a suitable resolution to this without the hassle of courts etc...

Reply to Access 2 Tade Careers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net