Discuss Accessories for Flexible Conduit in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

RDB85

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I’ve ordered some 25mm Adaptaflex but I’m struggling to find which connections I would need to go into 308/607 Wiska Boxes.

I’ve seen these but I’m not sure if they are okay:

Reply to Accessories for Flexible Conduit in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Wanted your opinion on best rodent protection see picture attached So far the ones I have looked at are (1) 3/8" FLEXO RODENT RESISTANT (RRN)...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who lives in a grand old house which suffers from damp. The ground floor sockets (2 different circuits) IR test at around...
Replies
Views
I have a job where my customer wants 3x gu10 uplighters installed One either side of the garage door on the brick pillars and one 5 meters away...
Replies
Views
Couple of questions. I’m at a job just now where the existing tails from the meter needed upgraded, they were 15m away from the fuse board &...
Replies
Views
R
Hi I am a qualified uk electrician with 17th edition and 2391 etc. Just bought a small apartment in Spain and am having new lowered ceilings...
Replies
Views

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.