Discuss advice on gaining NVQ 3 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Need some advice on gaining NVQ 3 i will be finishing my level 2 2330 in the next couple of mouths but because of the 2330 ending and the government withdrawing funding for adult students (course fees gone forum £1200 to £4000) i can’t do level 3.
I asked my college about me doing the NVQ3 and they said you can’t do the NVQ3 without 2330 level3. Does anyone know if there is any way i can get my NVQ3 without doing 2330 level 3

If it was possible transfer 2330 level 2 qualification over to the new 2357 its still going to cost me 4k+ and i wouldn’t think they will be run the level 3 this year.
The college that I’m at has told everyone over 19 who wants to starting the 2357 first year that there’s nothing they can do for them.

Thanks for the link.
I think July is the dead line for the nvq but once you’re on it you’ve got until 2012 to finish it. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Does any know can I start the 2356 with just 2330 level 2 ?

The way I see it mate, as you have enrolled and are part way through the course you should be able to follow it through to completion in all areas.

This is just another example of the government fiddling where they shouldn't.:mad:

Need some advice on gaining NVQ 3 i will be finishing my level 2 2330 in the next couple of mouths but because of the 2330 ending and the government withdrawing funding for adult students (course fees gone forum £1200 to £4000) i can’t do level 3.
I asked my college about me doing the NVQ3 and they said you can’t do the NVQ3 without 2330 level3. Does anyone know if there is any way i can get my NVQ3 without doing 2330 level 3

Hi
Speak with this guy you can just do the NVQ LEVEL 3
Foundation Course for Domestic Electrical Installation | Delta Electrical Training Ltd

there is a lot of very unhappy people due to this messing about with the courses and the funding. i really feel for the guys that have gone all the way through l2 and now can`t do the l3

where abouts are you in the uk ? i do know a college that would be cheaper than your price pm me and i will see if i can help

Reply to advice on gaining NVQ 3 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net