Discuss Amendment number 2 in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Amendment 1 cannot be downloaded as a free download, it was republished in the book.

Amendment 2 can be downloaded directly from the IET, you will need to register a free account with them to access it.

IET Wiring Regulations updates - IET Electrical

That`s great. I have an account, i was just a bit concerned about whether the free download was acceptable for assessment purposes as i know that you are not supposed to print it

That`s great. I have an account, i was just a bit concerned about whether the free download was acceptable for assessment purposes as i know that you are not supposed to print it

As long as you possess it and apply it then it doesn't matter if it's on yer phone, tablet or in paper in front of you.

Amendment 1 cannot be downloaded as a free download, it was republished in the book.

Amendment 2 can be downloaded directly from the IET, you will need to register a free account with them to access it.
IET Wiring Regulations updates - IET Electrical

thanks man..i thought maybe any one from the elec forum members have them on the PDF so i can print..i have red book on the coil bound and i thought to print amendments and put there..

any one have them on PDF or where i can got them in PDF...

thanks man..i thought maybe any one from the elec forum members have them on the PDF so i can print..i have red book on the coil bound and i thought to print amendments and put there..

any one have them on PDF or where i can got them in PDF...

You have an out of date on site guide and that's it ?

You need to be purchasing the current regs and current on site guide, then downloading amendment 2 to fold up and wedge in the back of section 7.

You have an out of date on site guide and that's it ?

You need to be purchasing the current regs and current on site guide, then downloading amendment 2 to fold up and wedge in the back of section 7.

no..its not out of date my BS 7671 wiring regulation and OSG..i know now its that green book but no one say the red book its out of date..just i dont have amendment 1 & 2.. if i can download and printing amendment 1 & 2 i can replace on my wiring regulation book and my book become last edition..

Mate the Red ones are out of date

You now have to purchase the green ones which have amendment No1 2011 incorporated then download Amendment No 2 and the corregendum june 2013 free download of IET and printable which replaces section 710 Medical locations in the green version for the changes to your NEW Green BS7671

If you dont have these you will get a non conformance and have to then send proof off purchase easier to just buy them as theyre the ones you need to be working from

Reply to Amendment number 2 in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net