Discuss Assessment: insulated steps in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Novus, all I have is ally steps at the mo, would like to get glass fibre but funds are tight.
If it's a black mark for not having them then obviously I need to sort it. Otherwise I will make do with what I have for now.

£60, where's that then, not seen them that cheap.

Yea they are decent enough and sturdy, have two to chose from. Just unsure of what is expected in that regard for assessment.

Ah, thought that was a bit cheap - I bought a pair of 6 treads from the same place last July for £68.50.
They're good steps - really sturdy and as I remember delivered promptly. A few scuffs on the sides but that could have occurred during transit.

Yes. I've been using them at home and they're fine, although my ceilings are nearly 3m high. Remember you might need to use them to get into a loft, and there's nothing to say you have to stand near the top.
The biggest problem is getting them in my car.

Well I could use my ally ones for loft access but carrying one is better. Our ceilings are 2.5 so reckon 6 might be way to go despite my initial thoughts.
Thanks for the info.

I use Little Giant steps LIKE_THESE They are very stable and have a big high safety rail to hold on to, that can also hold tools. They are not fibre glass but with my low blood pressure i am more at risk from falling off ordinary steps and killing myself that way rather than from getting a shock :p;)

Reply to Assessment: insulated steps in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net