Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Book Recommendation Electrical Installation for beginners? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

cctvtobeornottobe

-
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi there,

As the title suggests i am looking for a book literally something like electrical installation for dummies.

Since i have typed this in with no joy i was wondering if anyone could recommend a book or sort of Haynes manual type thing.

I would like to install outside light, and light in the attic, i would like to read a book to achieve this.

Also to teach me basic principles and safety.

Thank you.

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Aico 3000
Lister1987

Lister1987

-
Trainee
The advice you're likely to get is get a spark in, that being said "The City & Guilds Textbook: Book 1 Electrical Installations for the Level 3 Apprenticeship (5357), Level 2 Technical Certificate (8202) & Level 2 Diploma (2365) (City & Guilds Textbooks)" may be a good start, given the 2365 L2 course is the intro into spark-dom (in a manner of speaking)

static zap

static zap

-
It's the years of experience that help identify,mistakes like .
"Trying to add a 13A socket to a lighting circuit !"

jasongregory

jasongregory

-
Hello, youtube would be the best for you to understand all the technicality of all the electrical works you perform. You can also try to take little help from a local electrician just in case from T G Gregory & Sons.

Ma7moood

Ma7moood

-
There are 2 electrical installation eBooks I used them that are helpful for and written with easy words that any beginner can study and understand by the Author Brain Scaddan.

The books are:
Electrical installation work 4th edition by Brain Scaddan
Electrical installation work 6th edition by Brain Scaddan

You will find them for PDF free download in: (engbookspdf. com)

Best Regards.

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to Book Recommendation Electrical Installation for beginners? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom